Thank you for registering for CANHEIT-ARC 2019! We look forward to meeting you June 18–21, 2019.
Be prepared for CANHEIT-ARC 2019!
Registration Desk Hours
Location: University Centre, Outside of Exhibit Hall
Pick up your conference badge and swag at the registration desk. Desk staff will also be available to answer questions throughout the duration of the conference.
- Tuesday, June 18, 6:30-8:00 p.m. (Opening Reception)
- Wednesday, June 19, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 20 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 21 7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Remember to bring:
- Business cards
- Battery pack for those long conference days
- Charging cables
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Consider bringing appropriate outside gear like an umbrella, sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, and a warm sweater or jacket for evening events
- Water bottle
- Download the conference app
- Tweet using the conference hashtag: #canheitarc2019
- Questions? Email us at CANHEIT-ARC2019@umanitoba.ca
What to wear:
- The general conference attire, including evening events, is business casual. The days are long so please plan accordingly.
- Conference badges are required to be worn at all conference events.
Conference location map:
Conference shuttle buses are provided for attendees to and from conference locations (including the evening events) and partner hotels. Check the conference app for the shuttle bus schedule or view the schedule here.
Visit our Transit Options page for more links to bus, taxi and drive share options.